What services do we provide?
We have dental treatments to help the whole family. This includes routine check-ups, hygiene appointments, fluoride varnish, sealants to help protect your teeth from decay, fillings, tooth extractions and root canal work.
We offer dental implants for anyone who has lost a tooth. These are small, titanium posts used to replace the tooth root and provide full functionality. There will be no need to avoid chewy or crunchy foods, and no issue with false teeth slipping out. Our practice can replace one, several, or all of your teeth, through denture stabilisation.
As your local Orpington dentist, we believe in placing you at the centre of the decision-making process, allowing you to choose a treatment plan that best suits you. Your teeth should not only be functional but should look good too. Never underestimate the confidence and boost to self-esteem that comes from having a dazzling smile. There is a range of treatments available to achieve this including tooth whitening, composite bonding, replacement crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays and onlays, tooth-coloured fillings and veneers. You can combine two or more of these treatments for a smile makeover.
Why choose Highfield Dental as your dentist in Orpington?
- Experienced and highly trained clinicians with over 80 years combined experience covering a wide range of specialities
- Friendly staff dedicated to assist in your care
- Information and advice on a variety of health issues, including bad breath, diet, jaw (TMJ) pain, oral cancer and sensitive teeth
- Clinically safe and clean environment, using only proven and reliable materials
- Superb Care Quality Commission inspection report
We provide a thorough diagnosis of any dental problems discussed with you in plain English so that you know what you are signing up for and that your needs are completely taken care of.