We are registered with The Association of Dental Implantology (ADI), a registered charity dedicated to providing the profession with continuing implant education and the public with a greater understanding of the benefits of dental implants.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulates Highfield Dental. We meet all CQC national standards at Highfield Dental.
During an inspection, the CQC:
- talks to patients about their experiences with the care received
- checks that the right systems and processes are in place
- makes sure that the service is meeting national standards
- checks that all staff are adequately qualified and trained
The questions the CQC will also ask:
- is the practice safe?
- are the staff effective?
- are the staff caring?
- is the practice well led?
- are the staff responsive to people’s needs?
Sometimes inspectors will be accompanied by clinical experts and experts by experience (people who have experience of receiving care) who will also talk to people who receive care. The CQC judge services against the national standards which are the standards that people can expect when receiving health or social care.