We trust you and your family are all well and thank you for your patience and understanding through this difficult time.
We are excited and pleased that we can now see our patients once again.
Our highest PRIORITY is the safety of our patients and our staff, and to ensure this, there have been some operational changes that we are implementing.
We appreciate your patience as we may need to…..
- Cancel appointments at short notice (if there are issues with unpredictable circumstances e.g. PPE supply, staffing, government advice etc.)
- Delay certain treatment procedures
- Rebook appointments if you or the dentist is running late.
- Operate on a reduced scale to comply with rules on maintaining social distancing within the surgery.
- Operate a rota system with the dentists as a result you may not always see your regular dentist.
Thank you for your cooperation